Princess Cruises has created a tiered membership program for frequent traveler in which many unique benefits are offered.
Princess Captain’s Circle is one of the richest loyalty program at sea. As Members, you enjoy special offers and an array of incredible rewards – from preferred pricing and priority embarkation to complimentary laundry services and Internet packages, depending on your level of membership.
Registration is effortless – it requires no membership fees and passengers are enrolled automatically upon completion of
their first Princess cruise. To become a Member of the Captain’s Circle, passengers need to meet the following criteria:
• Complete at least one voyage with Princess Cruises
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Membership Tiers — Four Levels of Benefits
Gold Membership Tier achieved with automatic enrollment after 1th completed cruise.
Members sailing on their 4th or 5th cruise or on their next cruise
after the one on which they completed their 30th cruise day.
Platinum benefits are given to Members sailing on their 6th
cruise or on their next cruise after the one on which they
completed their 50th cruise day.
Elite benefits are given to Members sailing on their 16th cruise or on their next cruise after the one on which they completed their 150th cruise day
Passengers who book a full suite (mini-suites excluded) receive credit for two
• Passengers who pay exclusive occupancy fares receive credit for two cruises
for categories up to mini-suites and receive credit for three cruises for full
Gold Members enjoy the following benefits:
• Special Launch Savings/Reduced Deposit
• Preferential pricing offers
• Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle magazine and eNewsletter
• Access to the onboard Captain’s Circle Host and the shoreside Captain’s Circle Help Desk phoneline.
• Members-only onboard events
• Princess Passport and Gold Member pin
• Circle Center Online
• Member Profile
• Standby Program
• Referral Rewards*
• Circle Savings Account
The Captain’s Circle Help Desk can be reached by calling 1-800-PRINCESS and pressing 7.
Ruby Members enjoy the following benefits:
• All Gold Member benefits plus:
• Exclusive shoreside access to the
Captain’s Circle Help Desk phone line
• Upgrade to Princess Platinum Vacation Protection
• 10% Discount off the purchase of Reflections DVD onboard
• Ruby Member Pin
Platinum Vacation Protection provides twice the coverage of the standard Vacation
• $25K increases to $50K – Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation
• $10K increases to $20K – Accident/Medical
• $1500 increases to $3000 – Baggage
Future cruise credit increases to 100% of cancellation fees with Platinum
Vacation Protection under our “cancel for any reason” benefit!
Platinum Members enjoy the following benefits:
• All Ruby Member Benefits plus:
• Platinum Member pin
• Preferred Check-In
• Credit towards Internet Café Packages
• Platinum Disembarkation Lounge
• Complimentary Cruise Atlas
Members can use the shoreside Preferred Check-In Desk to expedite embarkation.
• Available to Platinum Members and their family and/or guests.
Platinum Disembarkation Lounge is an onboard lounge offer Light refreshments and reading materials for members awaiting disembarkation
Elite Members enjoy the following benefits:
• All Platinum Member Benefits
• Elite Members receive three unique
benefit packages while onboard
- Preferred Services
- Elite Discount
- Preferred Amenities
Complimentary services include:
• Professional cleaning
• Laundry services
• Shoe polishing
• Priority Ship to Shore Tender Embarkation
• Elite Members simply present their Elite Card at the tender embarkation area
and are then directed to board the next available tender.
• Priority Disembarkation
• Elite Members may select from a disembarkation group most convenient to them.
Elite Discount Package
• 10% off all boutique purchases onboard
• Members simply present their cruise card to receive the discount – there are no restrictions on purchases.
• Complimentary Grapevine Wine Tasting*
• Elite Members will receive an invitation to this special event.
• A $9.50 value per person
Preferred Amenities Package
• Complimentary one-time mini-bar setup in their stateroom.*
• The mini-bar will be set up at embarkation with a variety of miniature bottles of liquor,cans of beer, soda and bottled water.
Members who wish to exchange items in the standard mini-bar may contact Room
Service onboard to determine their options.
• Complimentary deluxe canapés.
• An exquisite selection of deluxe canapés
are created by the Chef and can be
requested on formal nights.
• Upgraded Stateroom Amenities
• Regardless of stateroom type, Elite Members’ stateroom bathrooms are
stocked with the upgraded amenities normally reserved only for Suite guests.
• Complimentary Traditional Afternoon Tea
• Members can sit back, relax and enjoy a soothing cup of tea and accompaniments.
• Served upon request in the Member’s stateroom between 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.